HubOrgs is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. Information Collection
- Information You Provide to Us :HubOrgs collects information when you choose to provide it to us. This may include information you provide when you create an account on our Site, use our Services, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, submit a rating or review, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact us. The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, mobile telephone number, geolocation information, photos or videos, user name, financial information, information about your company or agency. If you use a third party service to login, link to us, or communicate with us (such as a social network or third party video chat), we may receive certain information about you from the third party based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party services.
- Information Collected From Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with HubOrgs. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
- Combination of Information: We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Sites, Apps, as well as information collected offline or from third party sources to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Services.
2. Purpose and Usage of Information
HubOrgs may use the information we collect from and about you to:
- ensuring that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- providing you with alerts, newsletter, education materials or information that you requested or signed up to;
- keeping you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, and system enhancements;
- carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- designing and conducting surveys/questionnaires for profiling/segmentation, statistical analysis, improving and furthering the provision our products and services;
- complying with laws and regulations applicable to us or any of our affiliates;
- legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts and seeking professional advices;
- researching, designing, launching, and operating services or products including features/reports/seminars/events/forums;
- promoting and marketing services and products;
- enforce this privacy statement;
- protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
- protect the security or integrity of the Services and our business;
- as described to you at the point of data collection.
- purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
3. Transfer/Disclosure of Information
HubOrgs may share the information we collect from and about you:
- with selected third parties that we believe may provide promotional materials, and goods and services that may be of interest to you;
- with other users of our Services, as determined by you or indicated by your preferences on our Site;
- to our Service Providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us;
- to respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- as described to you at the point of collection.
HubOrgs also may share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
HubOrgs may sell or purchase assets during the normal course of our business. If another entity acquires us or any of our assets, information we have collected about you may be transferred to such entity. In addition, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such information may be considered an asset of ours and may be sold or transferred to third parties. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try to require that the transferee use personal information provided through the Services in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
HubOrgs may contract with third parties to perform functions related to the Services (“Service Providers”). Service Providers will have access to your personal information needed to perform their business functions, but may not use or share that personal information for other purposes.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and visitors and users to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the data we collect. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Our Site permits you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security while accessing the internet that is out of our control. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
5. Third Party Websites and Other
The Services may have links to third-party sites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
Any information you may disclose via message, chat, or on other public areas of the Services, or to other users becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the practices described herein, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HubOrgs reserves the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time. When we do, we will post the change(s) on the Site. If we change the Privacy Statement in a material way, we will provide appropriate notice to you.